In preparation for our Dress for Success Seminar hosted by C2C on March 26th, 2015, we’re launching a clothing drive to collect gently used professional attire to donate to our students.
- Clean—no spots or stains
- Current style or classic pieces
- Excellent condition
Wish List Items:
- Men’s and women’s professional shoes
- Men’s and women’s professional suits
- Men’s and women’s professional and business casual separates including tops, pants, cardigans and sweaters
- Men’s and women’s belts
- Men’s and women’s socks
- Bags; laptop bags and briefcase-style bags
- Men’s ties
Items can be donated outside Office 1132, Irene Castaneda’s office. Ethan Cetnar has organized the drive and can answer any questions: emacetnar at gmail
Thank you in advance for your participation! And thank you to C2C, Irene and Ethan for the encouragement to start spring cleaning early, and for a great cause.